PAS Purchasing Solutions:
For over 20 years PAS has lead the industry in spend management and analysis. PAS provides its members both hard and soft cost savings utilizing a strategic Supplier Network. With pre-negotiated pricing, product standardization, supply chain management, compliance and detailed reporting, PAS gives its members the tools necessary to optimize operating costs and increase revenue. With the addition of PAS Online - PAS Purchasing Solutions offers the most complete purchasing, compliance, technology and procure-to-pay program for the multifamily industry. PAS Purchasing Solutions specializes in reducing NOE and increasing NOI by employing proven programs that include:
- PAS Online
- Supply Chain Management
- Renter's Insurance
- Resident Screening
- Utilities Billing
- Electric and Gas Contracts
- Waste Management
Member Service is second to none ‚Äď our reputation as ‚Äúthe easiest buying group in the industry to do business with‚ÄĚ is honestly earned. We understand your challenges and needs. Each of our professionals comes from the industry bringing together over 150 years of property management experience.
- How Does PAS Do It?
- PAS works meticulously with suppliers to ensure fair and competitive pricing is offered to each and every member.
- PAS takes care of opening all your accounts with each applicable supplier for your region and your needs.
- PAS internally links your supplier account numbers to PAS to ensure proper pricing is given as well as to receive monthly reports.
- Properties continue to purchase through each supplier like always done, nothing changes : PAS does not purchase any products themselves.
- Suppliers in the PAS network pay a fee to be in the national network thus allowing PAS to provide a service free of charge to the management company.
- What Does PAS Do?
- PAS is an extension of you working alongside your purchasing directors in negotiating competitive and consistent pricing within the PAS Supplier Network.
- PAS provides usage reports detailing the purchases by property and by supplier monthly.
- PAS provides each property with access to their customized, Power Buying Book (Catalog) listing their account numbers, supplier contact and ordering information, and a standardized product listing.
- PAS assists the properties in the expense process by also standardizing buying needs and continually seeking ways to reduce and control expenses.
- PAS insures a high level of personalized customer service to each and every member.
- Why PAS?
- Membership is low or no cost, allowing owners and property management firms to optimize their spend.
- National and regional network of suppliers offering highly competitive pricing on maintenance and turnkey needs, renovation improvements, energy management, technology software for purchasing management, and other day to day expenses in property operations.
- Competitive and consistent pricing within network
- Custom approach to order process = standardized buying needs
- Pre-negotiated prices!
viagra 100mg review - buy viagra
- Who Is PAS?
- PAS‚Äôs team of industry expert‚Äôs provide a full-service and customized savings program that is effective in reducing expenses and increasing NOI saving valuable time and resources from each property‚Äôs most important task - signing leases, customer service, and keeping residents happy.
- PAS operates in an advisory and consulting capacity through a group purchasing format and national accounts on behalf of its members.
- PAS represents over a 1.5 million units in its twenty year history with over 300 different management organizations nationwide giving you more purchasing power!
- PAS saved its members an over $15 million dollars in 2009 through its supplier platform.